The Gather Cafe is open:
Monday to Saturday: 9am – 5pm Sunday and Bank Holidays: 10am – 4pm
Last food orders taken 30 minutes before cafe closing time.
- Carvetii Coffee (The Carvetii were an Iron Age people and were subsequently identified as a civitas (canton) of Roman Britain living in what is now Cumbria). Cappucino, latte, flat white, Americano and espresso
- Specialist teas – personal tea pots with an unusual range of teas
- Hot Chocolate
- Cookies, flapjacks, millionaires’ shortbread
- Scones, cream and jam
- Homemade soups
- Sandwiches with locally sourced fillings
- Panini – hot and tasty
- Baked potatoes with fillings
- Platters and other seasonal specials
- Hartley’s locally made ice cream – from Egremont
Free wifi – come and hang out with your computer for a change of scene. Be inspired by the view from the large floor to ceiling windows overlooking the fields with grazing animals.
The Gather Shop is open:
Monday to Saturday: 8.30am – 5.30pm Sunday and Bank Holidays: 10am – 4pm
Locally sourced produce is our main criteria.
Fresh eggs, locally grazed meats, cold drinks, Hartley’s icecream, local jams and chutneys and basic groceries.
Cumbrian produced gifts, pottery, leather goods, Linton’s scarves, art, photographs, greeting cards, postcards, Pure Lakes potions, KickAss Cheese, Hawkshead Relish, Herdy range of mugs and gifts.