Click or tap here to view our current menu.
Click or tap here to view our current allergy information.
- Carvetii Coffee (the Carvetii were an Iron Age people and were subsequently identified as a civitas (canton) of Roman Britain living in what is now Cumbria). Cappucino, latte, flat white, Americano and espresso
- Specialist teas – personal tea pots with an unusual range of teas
- Hot Chocolate
- Cookies, flapjacks, millionaires’ shortbread
- Scones, cream and jam
- Homemade soups
- Sandwiches with locally sourced fillings
- Hartley’s locally made ice cream – from Egremont.
Locally sourced produce is our main criterion. We stock:
- Fresh eggs, bread from a local bakery, locally grazed meats, cold drinks, Hartley’s icecream, local jams and chutneys and basic groceries.
- *NEW* Seasonal fruit and veg box
- Cumbrian produced gifts, pottery, felt and leather crafts, jewellery, art, photographs, greeting cards, postcards, Herdy range of mugs and gifts, Wild and Fruitful preserves, Goats Milk Soap – and much more!
We also stock walking and cycling essentials such as plasters and simple repair kits.We are listed on Dog Friendly Lake District.