Click or tap here to view our current menu.
Click or tap here to view our current allergy information.
- Carvetii Coffee (the Carvetii were an Iron Age people and were subsequently identified as a civitas (canton) of Roman Britain living in what is now Cumbria). Cappucino, latte, flat white, Americano and espresso
- Specialist teas – personal tea pots with an unusual range of teas
- Hot Chocolate
- Cookies, flapjacks, millionaires’ shortbread
- Scones, cream and jam
- Homemade soups
- Sandwiches with locally sourced fillings
- Hartley’s locally made ice cream – from Egremont.
Locally sourced produce is our main criterion. We stock:
- Fresh eggs, bread from a local bakery, locally grazed meats, cold drinks, Hartley’s icecream, local jams and chutneys and basic groceries.
- *NEW* Seasonal fruit and veg box
- Cumbrian produced gifts, pottery, felt and leather crafts, jewellery, art, photographs, greeting cards, postcards, Herdy range of mugs and gifts, Hawkshead Relishes – and much more!
- NEW product, chocolate truffles and bars of milk chocolate from Whitakers Chocolates, beautifully presented in souvenir wrapping
We also stock walking and cycling essentials such as plasters and simple repair kits.We are listed on Dog Friendly Lake District.